Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Preorder my book Sweets on a Stick: 150 kid friendly recipes for cakes,candies, cookies and Pies on the Go!

Yay! Someone told me yesterday they saw my book for preorder (Thanks Miss M)on one of the big sites so I popped in to have a look and they were right.

So as though I had nothing better to do I popped into all the online book sites and guess what nearly all of them had it listed........

Here it is at Amazon



and for those in Australia and New Zealand who like to buy from Fishpond.....


Sweets on a Stick: 150 Kid-Friendly Recipes for Cakes, Candies, Cookies, and Pies on the Go!

and I also spied it over at book depository, borders and a stack of other places.

Then I spent time on the phone with my mum giggling about the little author blurb which is all true but just funny to read on Amazon about yourself.

Remember if your outside of the US this book is a US release with weights and measurements accordingly, although there is a conversion table in the back.

OK today I promise to spend my time better and get some photo's of the cutest new cake pops I made.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to buy my own copy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you, I think a few people might be getting this for Christmas! Was lovely seeing you today xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Linda! You are living proof that dreams can come true in the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm fairly new to your blog, but I just wanted to stop by and say congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. This is amazingly exciting!

    ReplyDelete